Re: Keeping track of the health of all packages in a CDD

    Andreas> On Fri, 23 Apr 2004, Ben Armstrong wrote:
    >> My question to debian-custom is, do you think my proposal and
    >> Colin's proposed solution is the way to go, or do you think
    >> there's a better way (or do you already use a better way) of
    >> keeping tabs on all of the bugs in all packages a CDD depends
    >> on?
    Andreas> I agree with you that we have to traget this topic but I
    Andreas> have not thought deeply enough about it.  Do I understand
    Andreas> this thread right that Colin stated it is doable easily
    Andreas> but nobody did it until now?

Having such a "view" of the BTS restricted to the packages the task of
a CDD     depends  on  and formatted  in    a  way  similar    to what
http://qa.debian.org/developer.php displays would be really helpful.

I think limiting to a one-level-depth graph  is ok, that means we show
only the bugs of the packages a task directly depends on.

bye,

free