Re: How to release files on Alioth

Hi Andreas,

To change the development status login to allioth, go to the admin tab and look for the link to edit the Trove Categorization of the project.

I don't know why the CVS statistics are empty, I think that they should be updated by a cron job. Maybe cvs isn't properly integrated with GForge, that makes sense as the other hosted projects seems to have the same problem.

I'm just a casual reader interested in a custom distro based on debian.

Regards,

Jose M. Rus.