Re: How to release files on Alioth

On Wed, 21 Apr 2004, Andreas Tille wrote:

> I would like to "release" the cdd-0.3.tar.gz file in our alioth
> project but how to do that.  Any fine manual or any volunteer?
Thanks to Ben I now was able to release some files.  Please see

     http://alioth.debian.org/projects/cdd

The remaining questions are:

   1. How to change "Development Status" from: Pre-Alpha to Beta ?
   2. Why shows CVS Repository (0 commits, 0 adds) in its statistics
      but Web-CVS shows all files ( at least more than zero ;-) )?

Kind regards