Re: Processing of cdd_0.3_i386.changes (fwd)

On Wed, Apr 21, 2004 at 09:31:37AM +0200, Andreas Tille wrote:
>   1. Make it public to other CDDs
>      Currently Debian-Med is the only CDD which is using this stuff and I
>      have the feeling that a release might change this.

Regarding manpages and doc: I'd ask to other CDDs to try to read
manpages and understand how scripts work.
Suggestions about doc improvement are obviously well accepted.

If you use a single unix group (named as the CDD) which contains all CDD
users, I think you can do it all with cdd-0.3, so please try it.

If you do not use it, please explain what you are using :)

	c.