Re: Knoppix to Debian - A Roadmap what needs to be done

El Thu, Apr 15, 2004 at 08:41:41AM -0300, Ben Armstrong escribió:
> On Thu, Apr 15, 2004 at 10:39:21AM +0200, Sergio Talens-Oliag wrote:
> >   If I am right my answer to your question is in no one; I don't think
> >   is a good idea to include packages in the Distribution that are only
> >   useful when installed on the LiveCD chroot.
>
> It is unavoidable.  And there are precedents in Debian already, although I
> don't recall specific packages.  If we want to make a native Debian livecd,
> everything has to be in Debian.

  Maybe I'm not explaining my point, what I'm saying is that those
  packages have to be done in a way that they can be installed on any
  Debian system without breaking the system, not that they can't be in
  Debian.

--
Sergio Talens-Oliag <sto@debian.org>   <http://people.debian.org/~sto/>
Key fingerprint = 29DF 544F  1BD9 548C  8F15 86EF  6770 052B  B8C1 FA69