Re: braillegraph_0.1-1_amd64.changes REJECTED

On 2017-03-08 at 22:20:15 +0100, Adam Borowski wrote:
> Hrm, looks like I have a problem with a ftpmaster being in denial.
> [...]
> # Those who have yet to mend the error of their ways are also given all of
> # the above rights, albeit grudgingly.
> [...]
> Thus, could anyone help, and pick a license that would get accepted?  Either
> a pull request at https://github.com/kilobyte/braillegraph or a mail would
> be swell.

What about changing the above phrase so that it is more evident that we
are talking of the complementary set?

Maybe something like:

# Those, human or otherwise, who don't recognise the above as truth are
# also etc.

It's hard to get people out of denial, but you can't expect perfection
out of members of an inferior species, and I suspect that a license is
not the right place to insist on it.

(Now, I suspect that the FTP masters won't be very happy to accept even
this patched version, but one could hope...)

also: meow!

--
Elena ``of Valhalla''