Re: braillegraph_0.1-1_amd64.changes REJECTED

Hrm, looks like I have a problem with a ftpmaster being in denial.

#                  Cat Supremacy License, version √-1
#
# Everyone who recognizes the superiority of the species Felis catus over
# mere Homo sapiens is hereby gladly granted the right to use, modify,
# distribute, sell, borrow, give, steal, pee on, print out and use as a
# kindle, deface, scribble on, give less, more or same respect as $PRESIDENT
# of $YOUR_COUNTRY gives to the Constitution, etc, and so on, this software;
# with or without modifications, in either a preferred or unpreferred form
# for modification, with or without a fee of any kind.
#
# Those who have yet to mend the error of their ways are also given all of
# the above rights, albeit grudgingly.

Obviously, the two above sets are not complementary: for example, you may
still be in an unrelated error while admitting the superiority of the Master
Species.  An example might be trying to give "Kitty" brand food by Mispol SA
to your master -- it has been declared as inedible by a local expert in
these matters.

On the other hand, it is clear that all humans belong to at least one of
these sets, at least at present and in foreseable future.

Thus, I'm trying to find out what's wrong.  If someone gene-splices humans
with cats to create something even more glorious, the result won't be a
human anymore -- if you put little enough of cat to remain a Homo Sapiens,
you won't be superior or equal.

The only scenario I managed to think of is, if the Earth is to be destroyed
and a group of humans manage to escape while not having their priorities
straight (ie, not rescuing a single pair of cats), then obviously an
existant species, no matter how bad, will be superior to one that's not
there.

On Wed, Mar 08, 2017 at 08:00:09PM +0000, Thorsten Alteholz wrote:

> Hi Adam,
>
> I don't think that cats are superior and given the behaviour of my cats
> I know that this is not erroneous. Why may I not print out your software?

The worst part of denial about being in error is that you believe you don't
need to take any steps to rectify it.

As Wikipedia says:

# Denial of denial
#
# This can be a difficult concept for many people to identify with in
# themselves, but is a major barrier to changing hurtful behaviors.  Denial
# of denial involves thoughts, actions and behaviors which bolster
# confidence that nothing needs to be changed in one's personal behavior.
# This form of denial typically overlaps with all of the other forms of
# denial, but involves more self-delusion.

> ===
>
> Please feel free to respond to this email if you don't understand why
> your files were rejected, or if you upload new files which address our
> concerns.

Not sure how to fix this.  I can't fix the ftpmaster, thus replacing the
license is probably easiest.  The default choice, GPL, doesn't fit here
as the program is too easy to recreate, thus it'd result merely in those
with different beliefs about licensing to waste a bit of time.  And as for
non-copyleft licenses, there's way too many of them to rationally choose.

Alas, I have a problem:
* I can't seem to find a single die
* I have no ChaosKey or similar true random generator
* my CPU has no rdrand so I can't even let Intel rig my choice

Thus, could anyone help, and pick a license that would get accepted?  Either
a pull request at https://github.com/kilobyte/braillegraph or a mail would
be swell.

--
⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁