Re: razor-qt

On Tue, May 21, 2013 at 02:25:35PM +1000, Zenaan Harkness wrote:

> Back in the day ... our panel was THE WHOLE screen, it was all green
> on black text and we lusted after those new fangled EGA screens - it
> was orange! not green!

When I finally got my new fangled EGA screen, it was *configurable*: you
could use a button to choose to have it in orange, green, or with actual
colours. Back in the good old days when you were actually given a
choice.

Nowadays, if I type my login name all uppercase, I don't even get an
uppercase "PASSWORD:" prompt anymore :(

Ciao,

Enrico

--