Re: About DDs not maintaining packages

On Mon, Jul 05, 2010 at 01:11:25AM +0200, Joerg Jaspert wrote:
> > if you have the key then you are that person.
> No.

why not?
the key is the only thing that authenticates me to the debian
infrastructure.

so how can you know if i am not the person that this key identifies me as?

greetings, martin.
--
cooperative communication with sTeam      -     caudium, pike, roxen and unix
searching contract jobs:  programming, training and administration - anywhere