Re: Debian, universal operating system?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Debian, universal operating system?
- From: Enrico Zini <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 2 Aug 2009 10:25:41 +0100
- Message-id: <20090802092541.GA27138@enricozini.org>
- In-reply-to: <4a74c435$1@news.>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <4A6CFCAA.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <20090727094129.GB25782@angband.pl> <20090728145111.GW20455@aenima> <4a74c435$1@news.>
On Sat, Aug 01, 2009 at 10:39:52PM +0000, s. keeling wrote:
> Amaya <firstname.lastname@example.org>:
> > Adam Borowski wrote:
> > > Amaya, can you confirm? :p
> > I can confirm there is a competition about who here has more stupid
> > believes about prettiness and women.
> With respect, and I agree with most of the rest you said, but women do
> this to themselves every bit as much as men. The fashion industry,
> cosmetics, perfume? And yeah, males are just as guilty for all three
> of those too.
You are sticking a stereotype back to those who don't fit it, basically
enforcing the very thing for which you complain.
That is repugnant, hypocritical, and stupid.
With respect, obviously.
GPG key: 4096R/E7AD5568 2009-05-08 Enrico Zini <email@example.com>