Re: Debian, universal operating system?
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Debian, universal operating system?
- From: "s. keeling" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 01 Aug 2009 22:39:52 GMT
- Message-id: <4a74c435$1@news.>
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <4A6CFCAA.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20090727094129.GB25782@angband.pl> <20090728145111.GW20455@aenima>
> Adam Borowski wrote:
> > Amaya, can you confirm? :p
> I can confirm there is a competition about who here has more stupid
> believes about prettiness and women.
With respect, and I agree with most of the rest you said, but women do
this to themselves every bit as much as men. The fashion industry,
cosmetics, perfume? And yeah, males are just as guilty for all three
of those too.
Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced.
(*) http://blinkynet.net/comp/uip5.html Linux Counter #80292
- - http://www.faqs.org/rfcs/rfc1855.html Please, don't Cc: me.