Re: Debian decides to adopt time-based release freezes

Holger Levsen wrote:
Hi,

On Mittwoch, 29. Juli 2009, Frans Pop wrote:
So from now on we release "when it's time" instead of "when it's ready"?

I think you got this wrong: AIUI: we freeze, when it's time (and December can become January or February... too) and release when it's ready. Sounds good to me.

Hoping that we are not taking more than two years of freezing (once we were near to such "goal").

A double/deep freeze will need a lot of flames to return to normal temperatures, and these two extremes temperatures are not so good.

ciao
	cate