Re: Debian, universal operating system?

Most of men hunting "pretty girls" are only looking for a cheap vagina
on legs, let alone a "fuck" they can't even 'deserve'!. Go masturbate,
boys, an let women alone, or in company of real women (for
homosexuelles), or real men (for heterosexuelles). Don't like this,
shove off, we don't need Bad Coders neither Bad Lovers. Reine have
spoken!.