GPL photographies, eg for backround

[Please add me in Cc, as I'm not a subscriber to curiosa list]

Hello,
I'm beginning to scan a few part of my photos.

I think some are good enough to be used as background or anything else
anyone wants.

Currently, published scans are 24/36mm * 900dpi, but I can done higher
resolution (up to 2700dpi, I have only an old CoolscanIII) on demand.

For these higher resolutions, I plan to abtain a fee, except for Debian
Project as it will be a little contribution to.

All images at all resolutions are/will be licenced as GPLv3 (inside
jpeg comments).

Please tell me how to upload high resolution images to Debian, and what
images filenames are interresting if so.

--
=== The BOFH Excuse Server ===
Your excuse is: suboptimal routing experience