Re: Completely OT: any chinese speakers here?

On Thursday 20 July 2006 14:19, Lupe Christoph wrote:

> A Chinese friend of mine says (German original first, my English
> translation after that):

Ah, great, thanks.  (german is fine for me, but thanks for translating
anyway.)

I propose to rename d-curiosa to help-in-all-situations@d.o :-)

> 1) A sword whose owner has special status/quality?
> 2) A book title? (Then is is explained in the story)

No idea.  It's just on a shirt I own.  The pattern of the cloth is dragons,
so probably it's all the context we need here...

> Except if this is related to clothing or fashion, it is possible that
> the stamps have just been worked into then designs because it looks
> pretty. Because normally one is enough like a signature :-)

Agreed.

Again, thanks a lot.
-- vbi

--