Completely OT: any chinese speakers here?

Yodel!

Sorry about the OT, even for curiosa, but there might be somebody here...

I don't like to wear stuff with writing on it where I am completely clueless
as to what the writing might mean...

Anybody?

<http://fortytwo.ch/~avbidder/CIMG4620.JPG>

(My guesses are that either a non-chinese-speaker designed this and it
doesn't make sense at all or that a chinese speaking underpaid woman at the
sweatshop was asked by the non-chinese designer and showed him the writing
for bugger off, asshole :-/  I bet the chinese have their own version of
the engrish.com web site.)

greetings
-- vbi

--