Re: OT: U.S. Army veterans in Debian?

Tad;
Not a vet, but a supporter of the troops 'over there' and vets in general.

I hope EVERYONE here supports the troops even of they are against the war.
Just as one must hate the sin not the sinner.
The grunts are doing a job they are told to do, most did not choose
to go to Iraq and kill bad guys. They were ordered to.