OT: U.S. Army veterans in Debian?

Most of you can ignore this question.

Do the ranks of Debian Developers include any U.S. Army
veterans besides me?  Or would I be the sole
representative of that class?

Assuming overwhelming unpopularity of the U.S. Army
among Debianites, I suppose that this message invites
ridicule, but that's okay.  The Army is probably tough
enough to endure a little international fun on
debian-curiosa.  However, I would be curious to learn of
any other U.S. veterans in Debian, particularly Army
veterans.  A Google search on "Debian Developer U.S.
Army" turns up a conference or two where Debian
Developers and U.S. Army veterans shared the same stage,
but no references to both in the same person.  I can
think of no better place to ask the question than here.
Is the intersection of the two sets larger than the
present writer only?

--
Thaddeus H. Black
508 Nellie's Cave Road