Re: New desktop features provided by new version of update-notifier

Hubert Chan wrote:
On Sun, 13 Aug 2006 21:03:52 -0500, John Goerzen <jgoerzen@complete.org> said:

On Sat, Aug 12, 2006 at 09:45:02PM -0300, Gustavo Noronha Silva wrote:

It will not be disturbing you every once in a while, like windows
update, heh.

Probably also won't be validating your machine with Microsoft, but
still ;-)

Hmm... Shouldn't we be doing something about all those people running
pirated versions of Debian?

I thought vrms was there for this purpose...

    François.

PS: sorry for the private reply Hubert, I was not using my own computer :-/
--
    "How kind," the PFY sighs. "But where will I go?"
    "Somewhere where they know nothing about computing...