Re: Re: Let's not drag this into another flame war please.

Hello Martin,
No, we (since we're said to be the same person) is actually two DD, not
So stop complaining every day in my precious blog, okay?
We is bitching almost as much as the ion author...

best regards,
Erich Schubert
    erich@(vitavonni.de|debian.org)    --    GPG Key ID: 4B3A135C   (o_
   There was never a good war or a bad peace. - Benjamin Franklin   //\
     Die Mathematik muss man schon deswegen studieren, weil sie     V_/_
     die Gedanken ordnet. --- Michail Wassiljewitsch Lomonossow