Re: ammo

On Mon, Jun 05, 2006 at 09:57:30PM +0200, Wouter Verhelst wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 05, 2006 at 11:42:50AM +0300, Kari Pahula wrote:
> >
> > > It has been showing a steady move up on increasing volume.
> > > So if you haven't done your DD yet, you better hurry because
>
> Actually, it sounds like someone using Markov chains to get past
> bayesian learners. See the dadadodo package for an implementation of the
> same.

[~]$ apt-cache show dadadodo
Package: dadadodo
 DadaDodo is a program that analyses texts for Markov chains of word
 probabilities and then generates random sentences based on that.
 Sometimes these sentences are nonsense; but sometimes they cut right
 through to the heart of the matter and reveal hidden meanings.
Tag: game::toys, interface::commandline, role::sw:utility, use::gameplaying, works-with::text

Show we file a wishlist to add use::spam?

Anyway, when I once implemented PPMD, this was the usual result of
decompression :p

--
1KB		// Microsoft corollary to Hanlon's razor:
		//	Never attribute to stupidity what can be