Re: More polygen tricks

On Friday 09 September 2005 19.41, Enrico Zini wrote:
> Hi all!
>
> apt-get install dadadodo
>
> Selected for you:

polygen -X 100 bio dadado -

is my favorite.  I propose a bio-dadadodo contest here.

        Unbelievably successful in the Windsor dinasty, he studied
        surgery, and spent his strong interest for safari, while
        studying Web design: and retired to the art of Western
        Dalmatia, along with his whole tender years old young boy (he
        lives by Oriago: San Marino on July the Saint Matthew cemetery
        in western Luxemburg until After the fall of textile
        industry).

cheers
-- vbi

--
MACINTOSH stands for Most Applications Crash If Not The Operating System
Hangs.