Re: Abwesenheitsnotiz: BOFH excuse

On Thursday 08 September 2005 19.00, Dominik Bay wrote:
> *roar* Vacation and "I will never return" messages suck.
> Can the list-admin delete him from the maillinglist?

The vacation notice gave you two email addresses to complain to.  This is
surprisingly effective, because those are usually people who have *no idea*
what you are talking about when you complain to them, so you can really
vent your frustration by escalating the offending mail to a shouting
contest...

:-)

-- vbi

--
Watson's Law:
	The reliability of machinery is inversely proportional to the