Re: Debian mainstream in French supermakets?

 ._         The little penguin sat on the shore,
_@__        watching Ivo Marino write the letter
    ~~~~~   on the memorable day of 2005/07/16 13:00

> > Is Debian going mainstream in French supermarket?
> Maybe the SuperMarket-Logo designers just took inspiration from Debian.
> Could be possible.

 We've also found debian swirl in menu of one of mexico bars here in Wroclaw.
 It's acting as a bulletpoint.

 What I want to know: is it legal? Is debian logo copyrighted?

Regards,

KT.
--
  (oo)  |    Too much anime - Blue hairs? They don't grow natural? Really?    |