Re: [Fwd: Re: Question regarding "offensive" material]

Tobias Wolter wrote:
Question: What is the output of dpkg --get-selections | grep install?

Not sure. Shortly after removing the easily offended, He went on vacation. Won't be able to ask Him until He gets back.

Please don't tell me we're running a MySQL database for user management
on earth.

He was muttering something about how whenever you touch it, Access always corrupts the DB, so I fear it may be far worse.