Re: [Fwd: Re: Question regarding "offensive" material]

On 2005-06-17T13:45:32-0400 (Friday), Anthony DeRobertis wrote:
> (Reading database ... 62632 files and directories currently installed.)
> Removing easily-offended ...
> root@eart:root#

Question: What is the output of dpkg --get-selections | grep install?
62632 f&d seems sort of ... compact.

Please don't tell me we're running a MySQL database for user management
on earth.
--
Gegen Softwarepatente in Europa: http://swpat.ffii.org./
Mister Teatime had a truly brilliant mind, but it was brilliant like a frac-