Debian article on serverwatch.com

<http://www.serverwatch.com/eur/article.php/3491106>

> ... and a meticulously coordinated release schedule ...

Yeah, sure.  But then:

> ... describing Debian's release schedule as "glacial." ...

And I seriously wonder what they did to their text - bits are missing and
some paragraphs are mutilated to the point where I can't tell what the
auther meant to say (madduck, have you been pasting that text into this web
site? ;-)

> So many people cheered ... [when the drop-arch-proposal came]

So? Where? (Ok, I'm biased by mostly seeing the impact on the mailing lists
here and mostly ignoring reports in other media ;-)

The rest of the article actually isn't so bad - it was the first thing that
made me laugh.

greetings
-- vbi

--
Excuse me for butting in, but I'm interrupt-driven.