Re: We are hiding problems

Robert Parker ha scritto:
On Friday 18 March 2005 05:05, Daniel Ruoso wrote:

Em Qui, 2005-03-17 às 14:46, Brooks R. Robinson escreveu:

| > > I just want to point out that we either have to reword our
|
| social contract item 3:
| > >    We Won't Hide Problems
| > >    We Won't Hide Bugs
| >
| > [...]
| > [...examples of some real or percieved problems within Debian...]
|
| Should we start to submit bugs against persons, instead of packages???

If it were only that easy.  But then again, how do you patch a person?

Is a brain-transplant a patch?

I dunno, I keep asking my doctor for one but he won't be in it.

Bob

and what about old-fashioned electroshock? It may work also on computers (and work-well with some other OSes) and their mantainers!
--
Questa mail è cortesia-ware - vedi la [lunga] signature disponibile su http://lists.debian.org/debian-italian/2005/01/msg00053.html per conoscerne le condizioni, grazie!
Mox [<>] registered Linux user number 370523 @ http://counter.li.org/