October 24, 2004

Featured Product

Ugly Fat Guy White T-Shirt

$17.00

In This Issue:

  1. What's New
  2. Look at our free file uploader...

1. What's New

We have many shops. These shops have outstanding prices!!!

www.cafepress.com/poogle
www.cafepress.com/uselection
www.cafepress.com/ihatecats
www.cav1.com/poogle/shop/

Link: http://www.cafepress.com/ihatecats

2. Look at our free file uploader...

FOR STORING FILES... FREE!

Here is the free file uploader: up.cav1.com it is free to use, you may upgrade to a premium account for only $5. It's great!

-Everybody on the ebaumsworld forum loves the file uploader and you should to!

Link: http://up.cav1.com

Thanks for reading,
Chad vanilla@cav1.com
This email has been sent to you by a CafePress.com Shopkeeper, because you opted into the shopkeeper's newsletter service when visiting their store on CafePress.com. If you find the content of this newsletter objectionable, please forward this newsletter to newsletterabuse@cafepress.com.

Unsubscribe from this newsletter and remove your name from our mailing lists.

CafePress.com / 1515 Aurora Drive / San Leandro, CA 94577
1-877-809-1659
At CafePress.com, we value your privacy. Please feel free to review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.