Re: WE MUST COMPLY. THEY OWN US.

On Fri, Jun 25, 2004 at 01:19:30PM +0200, Enrico Zini wrote:
> I just wanted to shared with you the most interesting, sick and
> Debian-specific piece of spam I've ever seen...
>
> Am I the only one having got this?

I haven't gotten a copy so far, but it's probably taking it's time getting
through my ADSL line -- it's only a 512k line, and that e-mail was frigging
huge.  I wonder if the message was mostly (or entirely) generated by some
sort of very poor AI -- I can't imagine any sane human writing all of that
shit -- but I think I just rebutted my own argument.

Mr Kurts isn't just annoying us, though:

http://www1.ietf.org/spam-archive/rserpool-request/

Search for 'Kurts' and 'questsystemslinux' in there.  Note, also, that his
site (URL trivially obtainable from second search term above) has been
suspended by his two-bit hosting company.  Such a major corporation, and
it's had it's webshite pulled.  Damn, and I had dibs on "Senior Assistant
Executive Gopher of Dribbling Shit", too -- it would have put me in regular
contact with my hero, Ted R. Kurts.

Oh well.  I wonder when I'll get my lawsuite for "many dollars" for calling
Ted R. Kurts, of Quest Systems, a deranged fuckwit who couldn't run a
lemonade stand.  I don't think Ted R. Kurts of Quest Systems has a mental
disorder, only because a mental disorder would have no brain to reside in.

> We will set up a transition site called questsystemsdebian.com

Why do I smell a great site for cybersquatting coming up?

> Please send response to Ted R. Kurts, P.O. Box 1108, Phoenix, Arizona,
> 85004.  A P.O. Box is currently used that there are no walk ins of
> competitors for now.

Riiiiiiight.  Just keep telling yourself that...

- Matt