Re: unhappy customer

(pkzip for dos was tons better than winzip...ALL thru its history it had
a better compression algorithm than winzip...but winzip had a snazzy
user interface...now it is on 90% of windows users desktops NOT pkzip)
just remember if the 'BETTER' product won all the time we would all have
Beta machines in our dens and Tucker's parked in our driveways...

and ogg/flac collections instead of mp3 collections :)

Love in Jesus Christ,
John Alfred Nathanael Chee

http://www.xprt.net/~chitaree -- Homepage

http://www.wwjd.com -- Christian Teen Interest