Re: spamassin??

On Tue, Jun 24, 2003 at 02:40:30PM +0100, Hugh Saunders said:

> i know your not supposed to reply to spam but.. Why have spamassin if
> even if the message is 500% likely to be spam it still gets delivered?

What happens to the spam after spamassassin flags it is entirely up to
the user.  Many users choose to still get the mail, just flag the
subject line or even the headers.  Spamassassin doesn't reject mail.

--
Shawn McMahon     | Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill,
EIV Consulting    | that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any