Re: Is this in a real Zoo?

On Sun, 15 Jun 2003, J.H.M. Dassen (Ray) wrote:

> On Sun, Jun 15, 2003 at 13:46:20 +0200, Antonio Trueba Gayol wrote:
> > 	Anyone knows if this is really in a zoo?
> >
> > http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/people/gregkh/penguin_sign.jpg
>
> I wouldn't be suprised if it were the sign for the sponsored penguin at
> Bristol Zoo (http://penguin.uk.linux.org/).

Considering it mentions that the place was visited by members of CLUG
specifically, I'm guessing it's the National Zoo and Aquarium in Canberra.
Other reasons why it wouldn't be the Bristol Sponsored Penguin:

* AFAIK, the Bristol Zoo isn't called the National Zoo and Aquarium;

* It can't be in Britain, because it's not raining in the picture.  <g>

I'll have to pop over to Canberra sometime and go to the zoo to find this
sign, now...

- Matt