Re: cliff dump

On Fri, Feb 21, 2003 at 02:34:55PM +0000, Martin_J Carter said:

> [Somebody-or-Other's Fifth Law of Lecturing: "If you
> can't say it in white chalk, you can't say it in coloured."]
> But I agree that people seem to be more impressed by
> the quality of the printing than that of the content, and
> that some of said people do annoying things like awarding
> marks.  And I confess that my first thought was "emacs
> and LaTeX".

In verbal communication, content is like 7% of what's communicated.
That something similar holds true for written communication, albeit
different percentages and labels for them, should be no surprise.

--
Shawn McMahon         | If you have not tried these things,
FedEx Services        | you should.  These things are fun,