Re: Boulder Pledge

From: "Thomas Ritter" <th.ritter@gmx.net>
To: <debian-curiosa@lists.debian.org>
Sent: Monday, February 03, 2003 4:44 PM
Subject: Re: Boulder Pledge

> Am Montag, 3. Februar 2003 13:38 schrieben Sie:
>
> > Good Web browsers can ignore colors and such in the HTML.
>
> Is there any? Not Mozilla, not Netscape, not Konqueror, not Opera...

I don't know about the others, but Konqueror certainly can, at least 3.x or
higher.
It's perfectly possible to make it apply a custom CSS file to all pages, and
it
also has an easy way to override values like

- minimum/maximum font size
- background color
- foreground color
- fonts, etc.
- And probably quite a lot of stuff that I forgot.

without eever leaving the configuration menu.

- Svein Ove Aas

Sidenote: Yep, that's why I never use Outlook. Anyone fancy some fried PSU?