Re: Unidentified subject!
- To: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: Unidentified subject!
- From: Inglima Modica Davide Silvio <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2002 10:53:43 +0100 (MET)
- Message-id: <Pine.GSO.4.33.0202011051080.15874-100000@alba>
- In-reply-to: <1012502185.10544.17.camel@monkey>
On 31 Jan 2002, Steve Johnson wrote:
> browser that kicks ass, unless i'm really bored. Open source doesn't
> work for everyone, I'd rather have a fast stable browser, than a buggy
> slow one with it's source code!
Yeah, right. I'd rather have a fast stable OS with security flaws to
play videogames on, than a buggy slow OS without security flaws, but
that doesn't have videogames.
Mozilla/Netscape 6.2 on new machines is neither slow nor buggy.
Davide "Gatto Feroce" Inglima
" Paradosso Invernale: perche' d'inverno se apri la <<window>> entrano "
" i <<pinguini>>? " citando Luigi Catuogno a.k.a Kenshy