Re: led test

Vince Mulhollon wrote:

> Uh, no.  If you blink SOS, you'll have everyone who knows morse code
> repeatedly rebooting the thing, or disassembling it because there is a
> small person trapped inside trying to send a help message.

Right.  I should have mentioned that I was only going to do this for the
first power on test and not at any shows or anything like that.  It
should be a fun gag though.  One of the guys in hardware is going to
wire a smoke bomb inside.

I should also mention that I have two rows of twelve leds to work with
and they can all be red, green, or amber.

Maybe I'll do something like pong.  It'll be stupid with only two rows
but I am trying to impress marketing type people;)

later,
Andy