Re: led test

  Like in David Brin's «postman», in a laboratory from before the war,
  there was an AI which lighted leds in a truely random way. The hero
  (kevin kostner in the crappy movie) actually discovers that it's been
  dead for a while, because the led blink in a non random fashion.

  Or, what about a game of life? Three states, 24 cells, plenty to start
  with! Maybe you can play with some variables to show the advancement
  of the machine's startup. Like, when the machine is ready all the
  cells have turned in green, and then die and turn black.

  Manu
--
Direct Democracy: VeniVidiVoti (http://vvv.sf.net)