Re: [curiosa] Re: Debian Centre of Mass

also sprach Rob Starling (on Sat, 07 Jul 2001 01:18:20PM -0700):
> as much as that would make sense, sadly it's incorrect.
> kilo- (k), hecto- (h), and deka- (da)  are greater than 1 and
> have lower-case abbreviations:

you have a point. well, the cut off point seems to be at 10^3 then. i
am still digging for the text book that i think told me about this
curiosum.

"it usually takes more than three weeks
 to prepare a good impromptu speech.
                                                         -- mark twain