Re: [curiosa] Re: Debian Centre of Mass

also sprach Philipp Meier (on Sat, 07 Jul 2001 09:44:38PM +0200):
> 0 K should not be reached for security reasons ;-)) And Kelvin is
> "K", kilo is "k".

K. you are right. and even though i know that 'k' is used all over the
place for kilo, i recall that's it's supposed to be K. in the metric
system all powers of 10 greater than 0 use capital letters, (K, M, G,
T), all powers of 10 less than 0 use lower case letters (m, mu, p, n).
not meaning to start a war, seriously, this is just information that i
remember to be a common misconception.

1-800-psych
hello, welcome to the psychiatric hotline.
if you are paranoid-delusional, we know who you are and what you want.
just stay on the line so we can trace the call.