Re: i mean..we are using an illegal hacker operation system

> In eowin@libero.it's email, 17-12-2001:
> > ..
> > i don't know if this is old..
> > but simply i haven't words..........
> >
> > http://home.dal.net/shrub/Adequacy_org%20%20Is%20Your%20Son%20a%
> > 20Computer%20Hacker.htm
> >
> > regards,
> > Federica Teodori
> >
> > .::Unix is userfriendly,it's just selective about who his friends
> > are::.
>
> Wow.  You sir, have made my day.
> This was some of the best satire I have read in a long while.
> The comments are the kicker though.

I wonder what scares me the most. That somone actually sat down and
wrote that crap, or that people believed what he wrote.

I must admit that I believed it at first, but after reading halfway
through even I understood that he was joking. ;)

Problem with stuff like that, is that I fear some parents might take it
seriously and actually act on what he wrote... now _that_ is a scary
though.

--
Alf B Lervåg

Hain't we got all the fools in town on our side?  And hain't that a big
enough majority in any town?
		-- Mark Twain, "Huckleberry Finn"