Re: FW: U.K. Labour government backs 7-yr storage of email, phone calls

On Wed, May 23, 2001 at 07:56:51AM -0500, Troy Guinn wrote:
> > Under the proposals, all email communications will have to be
> > retained by ISPs for a seven-year period.

why should i care?
i don't use my ISPs mailserver, he never even gets to see my mail.

greetings, martin.
--
i am looking for a new job anywhere in the world, doing pike development
and/or training and/or unix and roxen system administration.