Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2001 09:22:33 -0700
From: dataman@datamans.com
To: claviola@ajato.com.br
Subject: RE: A request

What ever.

 I have already turned over the issue to those that will get it solved. I am
personally one of the top Network Engineers in the country, and I know
exactly how to read a header, tcp/ip packet, even machine language, binary,
hexadecimal, or just about ay other computer related language, protocol,
etc..., if I had to. I have no need to read any book by anyone, as I design
and implement Operating Systems and design chipsets to work with processors,
among other things.

Thank you for your concern. I wish you all of the luck in life that you do
so deserve.

Michael Green
President
Dataman's Inc.