Re: A good charge against free operating systems

On Fri, Mar 09, 2001 at 02:03:40PM -0600, Vince Mulhollon wrote:
> I'd love to know why Linux can't be a desktop OS, because then that would
> prove me and my users don't exist, and that would be a good laugh for me.

I'd love to know how Linux can be a server OS, considering it was created
soley as a desktop OS for Linus back in '91. The "year of Linux on the
desktop" was '92, not 2000. All this server stuff is news to me. :)
--
- Joe "piman" Wreschnig <piman@sacredchao.net> - http://www.sacredchao.net
  He who fights and runs away lives to run another day.               -><-