RE: Women in Debian

isn't that the definition of a "Zealot"  someone who can't change their mind
and won't change the subject ?

-----Original Message-----
From: Patrick Lambe [mailto:plambe@riskbox.co.uk]
Sent: Tuesday, November 28, 2000 7:32 AM
To: debian-curiosa@lists.debian.org
Subject: RE: Women in Debian

...These kind of men don´t give you proper counter arguments,
they simply claim to know the absolute truth and sometimes
in the end they even yell at you. Men with this specific
attitude to their holy technology usually have trouble to
accept women as discussion partners....

Men like this generally have trouble accepting anybody, male or female, who
holds a different view, as their discussion partners... But then I've had
the same from female sysadmins so I'm not conviced this is necessarily a
male/female thing, more a personality-type thing.

Pat.