[debian.devel] Re: [RFC] Measuring skills of a Debian Developer [OT a bit]

From: Daniel Migowski <Mig-O@Mig-O.de>
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2000 23:53:09 +0100
To: debian-devel@lists.debian.org
Subject: Re: [RFC] Measuring skills of a Debian Developer [OT a bit]

Hi,

This spoke Joey Hess:
> Manoj Srivastava wrote:
> >  perhaps party affiliations, and a picture (good looking people have
> >  charisma, right?).
>
> But we all know that it's best to get an 18/00 strength at the expense
> of charisma.

Not at all, I'd really like higher charisma to increase my programming
skills, since Charisma is strongly bound to the level of magic one can use to
produce good looking, well working code :o). Of course intelligence is also
needed to be a good magican. U just should have high Strengh, if u tend to
use network administration tools like axe or chainsaw (see man axe :), which
shouldn'd be needed to make an opensource-OS secure (It's maybe the only
possibility for well known other O$s).

At all, to gain membership of the guild of Debian devels, the required
intentions are to be chaotic or good, with combat skills like tarball, and
nature skills like debugging and herbage collection for brewing the well nown
magic potions T or coffee, which can be used to increase skills during long
daemon conjuring sessions.

Sincerely
Mig-O