Re: OT: Re: Sponsor's responsibilities

I've always been a fan of "Dweebian"--the alpha-geeks who rock at debian.  You
can even shorten it to just "dweeb"

Yeah, last week I converted my server to a dweeb.

So, how long have I been in the New-Maintainer list to become a dweebian
developer?

I don't have the right apt sources to get that package in a dweeb format.

--Mike