Re: Mailing list headers

You know how I get around all this who should replies go to nonsense? It has nothing to do with special magical made up headers. All it has to do is with the plain old To: and Cc: headers.

See, I look at what the person I'm replying to does. If I see that when they reply to the thread, they send mail to the person and to the list, then I send an email to them and the list. If I see that they only mail the list, then when I reply to their post, I only email the list. Every MUA displays who a message was sent to. Do on to others as you would have done on to you.

--
Paul Baker

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
         -- Benjamin Franklin, 1759

GPG Key: http://homepage.mac.com/pauljbaker/public.asc