Re: gcc-3.2 transition breaks build of KDE packages

On Mon, 20/01/2003 11:53 -0800, Alexander Hvostov wrote:
> On Mon, 2003-01-20 at 05:02, Tim van Erven wrote:
>> The question, of course, remains whether you think the best reponse to
>> violence is more violence.
>
> Any better suggestions?

Address the cause.  For some reason you appear vulnerable to them.  Try
to get to know at least a few people so you appear (and are) less
isolated.  Try to improve control over your body language.  Take up
aikido[1].

Your goal should be to make the abuse stop.  Thoughts about 'getting
even' are understandable, but ultimately can be resolved in your head
which is far less dangerous than fighting people.

I'm not saying violence can never be a useful tool.  Just make sure you
don't end up paying for someones dental bill or getting beaten up by six
of his friends.

Tim

1. http://www.aikidofaq.com/

--
Tim van Erven <tve@vormig.net>          Fingerprint: F6C9 61EE 242C C012
OpenPGP Key ID: 712CB811                   36D5 BBF8 6310 D557 712C B811