Re: gcc-3.2 transition breaks build of KDE packages

On Fri, 2003-01-17 at 23:35, Alexander Hvostov wrote:
> On Tue, 2003-01-14 at 19:56, Vikki Roemer wrote:
> > "ISP? What's that?"  Someone seriously asked me that.  "Computer
> > language?  You mean you're learning how to talk to computers?  How do
> > you talk to them?" *sigh*  Those quotes from the future of
> > America... *rolls eyes*
>
> It's not sufficiently cool to know things like that. Hence, they don't
> know. When (if) they grow up and coolness loses its relevance, they'll
> grow more knowledgeable in that area, at least to the degree of knowing
> what an ISP is.

So we need Gucci, Lagerfeld and those doing their handbags and
high-heels in a very cool 'C++ edition' and so on? To get it into the
minds of everybody what things *really* are cool?

Hmmm. No, probably not.
-- vbi

--
featured product: SpamAssassin - http://spamassassin.org